This is like the book Where is Waldo? and you can find all the different things happening on the page. Well do you see the car accident killing innocent candy men, dinosaurs eating cinnamon Santa candies, and the only normal pretty thing on the board my beautiful Christmas tree (it is on the lower right)?
T-Rex eating a cinnamon Santa Clause while...how should I put it...going to the bathroom.
An army of cinnamon Santa Clauses.
Two toy trucks pulling a Santa apart.
If you are still reading, I met Jarid's whole family for the first time while participating in this family tradition. He said he wanted to make sure I would be able to accept him and like his family for who they are. Needless to say, I wasn't scared off!
That looks AWESOME! We miss you guys. Sorry our dinner night didn't happen because of my forgetfulness!!! Let's plan another one soon.
ReplyDelete