After today and the "awful Trisha mess up" I pulled, I had to do something to express my deepest gratitude for the amazing LUCK I have in my life-his name is Jarid!!! I can't even begin to explain how I feel about my husband and all he does for me, but I have to try after he saved me today. I have been swamped with work, school, house stuff, packing, and Young Women's that I simply have NO brain power right now. When I forget things at work my boss, Diana, just tells me "Its okay Trisha I understand." She is too nice because if I don't do something right away it gets lost in the deepest darkest abyss I call my mind...she has been very helpful and reminding me of things that are important. Unfortunately, I have slacked a little in my calling, and not kept up on things as I should have...say looking at a calendar of our scheduled events. My husband, Jarid, and I have been making a video of compiled pictures and videos from the years activities for a big Young Women's and Excellence night where the girls, parents, and the bishopric will be in attendance. We were working on the project on Saturday, and the computer decided to be a "jack wagon" (Jarid's new favorite word thanks to a funny commercial that will be shown at the end of this post) and crash...we didn't save the MANY changes we had made to the video, and lost a lot of the progress we had made. We decided to go home and go to bed ,because I thought we had more time...TIME we didn't actually have...I found this out the the next morning when I got up early to catch up on some Young Women's duties. I was making the November monthly calendar for the girls and realized that we needed the video for THIS Wednesday (3 days from now) and NOT the following Wednesday like I thought...MY BAD! SO after my hysterical melt down, my amazing husband took action. He spent all day working on this project missing his usual nap before going onto his night shift, he answered to my every crazed demand, and kept a perfect calm reassuring attitude toward my hysterics and the stress placed on him. WE finished 98% of the project , and thanks to a wonderful brother in law (Jake Johnson) who is going to tweek the music...it should be 100% done before Wednesday. We learned one big lesson....SAVE every few minutes or the computer will destroy you!! haha
I know I am lucky because.......
I have an amazing husband who is supportive and willing to do anything to lighten my load even when he has a lot to do himself.
I have an amazing husband who even with an emotionally crazed woman can stay calm and reassuring. I AM SURE THAT IS HARD TO DO!
I have an amazing husband who will do anything to make me happy, and keep me from feeling stressed, sad, upset, or hurt.
I have an amazing husband who even though I know I can be a little crazy has never put me down or treated me with any kind of disrespect. He treats me like I am the most important thing in his life.
I have a husband who NEVER fails to express his love for me in his actions or words.
THANKS YOU JARID FOR BEING THAT AMAZING HUSBAND!!
YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, and YOU MAKE ME LAUGH EVERYDAY!!!
How sweet Trish! He seems like am amazing guy and you deserve nothing less! Glad it all turned out good!
ReplyDeleteRemind me to tell you the joke about Jesus and Satan and their computer competition. :)
ReplyDelete